PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING STUDENT VISA APPLICATIONS
All application applying for a student visa must arrange their documents in the following order
- University acceptance letter, fees receipt, accommodation confirmation original and photocopies.
- 02 additional inquiry forms.
- 2 passport size photos
- Bank loan sanction letter original and photocopy.
- All qualifications in photocopy.
- Experience if any – photocopy.
- letter of recommendation
- letter from employer
- Statement of Purpose
- Bank statements- original.
- Income tax returns- photocopy
- Pay slips- original.
- Savings- photocopy.
- Property documents.
- Any other financial documents- photocopy.
- Sponsorship – original.
- Financial documents – photocopy.
- Sponsor contact details