IN HOUSE IELTS COACHING
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a English test to check the English language communication skills of students who do not have English as their first language. The test checks listening, speaking, writing and reading skills of students.
The IELTS test is administered by British Council and IDP Education Australia; Medway is a registered centre for both IDP and British Council.
The test consists of four sections:
- Reading (Academic / General)
- Writing (Academic / General)
- Our IELTS trainers adopt the methodology to train the students in way that they should developed their skills to attain the desired IELTS score.
- Our trainers take the initiative to familiarize every student individually thoroughly with the IELTS test format.
- Our trainers provide comprehensive practice to all modules of IELTS; listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- Regular mock test has been taken by IELTS trainers under the actual test like conditions.
- Medway has well equipped IELTS centers and skilled trainers in all its associate offices in all over India.
- Medway has extensive library.